Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printer dust covers  (Read 39359 times)

martinreed22

Re: Printer dust covers
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 09:54:38 am »

Hi Alan,

You have a very fair point :)

Cheers, Martin

deanwork

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 09:58:21 am »

That stuff is too fancy. I just buy the muslin painters drop cloth that is hemmed from Home Depot for all my printers. It fits perfect and just works and looks fine.

j

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2010, 04:01:50 pm »

That stuff is too fancy. I just buy the muslin painters drop cloth that is hemmed from Home Depot for all my printers. It fits perfect and just works and looks fine.

j
Cool idea and if you use it to paint a couple of rooms first you will have a nice Jackson Pollack printer cover! :D

Nill Toulme

• http://www.toulmephoto.com
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2010, 04:41:51 pm »

I have a Compucover for my 4800, and also one for my scanner.  Entirely satisfactory.

The 4800 one is particularly nice in that the dimensions are just slightly generous, such that not only is it extremely easy to put on and take off, but also I can simply fold it back instead of taking it all the way off, even when fiddling with the roll paper.  Highly recommended.

Nill

Matthew63

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2019, 03:02:27 pm »

Since Im new, lets re visit this saga

I am not running a business and the Epson p6000 placed into my basement absolutely is for the joy of using.. and
I think a large cover over 100.00 is too much for me although I did see on at around 90$, I plan on the cheap method of a table cloth or blanket...

I am more concerned about how to raise the humidity since I live in the Denver dust bowl ?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up