Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P25+ back for H1 w/2.5 yrs left on warranty  (Read 2480 times)

t.tucker

P25+ back for H1 w/2.5 yrs left on warranty
« on: January 24, 2008, 01:20:46 pm »

PRICE REDUCED!!!!!! to $16,500, that's $10,000 off of new!!
This is a P25+ back that I bought less than 6 months ago. My main client has sold the business and I need to downsize. As the photo shows, I have shot around 5500 images on the back (all in the studio). I bought the 3 year extended warranty and the back will still have 2 ½ years left on the warranty. I have the case, adapter cables, manuals, firewire card reader, and a unregistered copy of Capture One software. Please feel free to contact me regarding this item at: tim@timtuckerphotography.com. Payment can be Bank Check, Money Order, Cashier's Check. I just can't afford Paypal unless you can split the fee with me. I will ship via FedEx 2nd day insured. It was purchased through Global Imaging. Their website is: www.globalimaginginc.com and my sales rep is Jason Smith who sold me the gear and has kept it updated for me. Call me if you would like to talk about the back: 303.717.4624 (mountain Time). Thanks for looking!

Duh! I just realized I didn’t put a price in the listing! I need to get ~$16,500. I spoke with Jason at Global, he said the Refurb. P25 (not +) goes for $18,000 plus $3,000 for the Value Added (3 year warranty). A new P25+ back goes for $27,000 with the Value Added included. Like I said, it is only 6 months old, used in the studio only-never on location. And has 5500 actuations. If you want to have an unbiased opinion about the back, Call Jason Smith my sales rep at Global Imaging...800-787-9801 xt 139 (I know I would!).

Thanks for your interest,
Tim
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 08:13:20 pm by t.tucker »

klane

• I live in a c-stand fort.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 06:30:24 pm »

This is a P25+ back that I bought less than 6 months ago. My main client has sold the business and I need to downsize. As the photo shows, I have shot around 5500 images on the back (all in the studio). I bought the 3 year extended warranty and the back will still have 2 ½ years left on the warranty. I have the case, adapter cables, manuals, firewire card reader, and a unregistered copy of Capture One software. Please feel free to contact me regarding this item at: tim@timtuckerphotography.com. Payment can be Bank Check, Money Order, Cashier's Check. I just can't afford Paypal unless you can split the fee with me. I will ship via FedEx 2nd day insured. It was purchased through Global Imaging. Their website is: www.globalimaginginc.com and my sales rep is Jason Smith who sold me the gear and has kept it updated for me. Call me if you would like to talk about the back: 303.717.4624 (mountain Time). Thanks for looking!
[attachment=4866:attachment]
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=169290\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
is the H1 also for sale?

t.tucker

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 11:59:13 am »

is the H1 also for sale?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=169354\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No, I've already sold the H1 system. Only the back is for sale.
Pages: [1]   Go Up