Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All nature lovers, please sign this petition  (Read 3607 times)

Yakim Peled

All nature lovers, please sign this petition
« on: December 31, 2007, 05:19:09 am »

Israeli wild birds are dying because IEC stopped the Protection of the Electric Line Poles Project. Please sign this petition to contribute to our struggle to save them.

http://www.petitiononline.com/q256q256/petition.html

TIA.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.
Happy shooting,
Yakim.

Rob C

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 07:03:27 am »

Israeli wild birds are dying because IEC stopped the Protection of the Electric Line Poles Project. Please sign this petition to contribute to our struggle to save them.

http://www.petitiononline.com/q256q256/petition.html

TIA.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=164173\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sorry to end the old year on a pedestrian note, but the only Israeli wild bird that I know about lives in the warm fantasy of NCSI where she seems to be perfectly happy with her lot.

Seriously, though, the world is going mad in a very real way, just look at the murders taking place on a daily basis, and I fear that our chirping, feathered friends come very low on the priority totem pole.

I read today that Mz Bhutto claimed democracy was the best revenge. The western world sees that in one light, but perhaps fails to understand what she really meant. I suspect that her real meaning was that true democracy, in the countries of which she spoke, means the rule-by-numbers of the illiterate mob, and that would indeed be a revenge on those who opposed her family and its aspirations. Perhaps that´s where we all (in the west) get it oh so wrong: we expect our own aspirations to be the same for those of other races and ideologies, assuming all the while that WE are right, which of course is absurd; our logic applies only to our own experience and common aspirations.

Oh well, all the best for 2008 and let´s hope it works out better than it looks from here.

Rob C
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:35:55 pm by Rob C »

Anders_HK

• andersloof.com
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 08:02:36 am »

Signed.

Singnature: "I 35 countries now, life is truly precious"

In all my travels, I never seen more precious than life itself.

Regards
L Anders Loof

Yakim Peled

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 02:35:20 am »

Thanks a lot. If possible, please forward this to your friends.

Happy shooting,
Yakim.
Happy shooting,
Yakim.
Pages: [1]   Go Up