Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Profoto ProB2 packs + heads  (Read 4635 times)

jing q

• we are super
Profoto ProB2 packs + heads
« on: November 27, 2007, 05:20:56 am »

I've got 2 Pro B2 packs for sale. T
They have some comestic blemishes from use but work great. I don't shoot more than 100 shots in a single shoot.

I've got 2 Pro 7 heads and 2 Pro B heads for sale too, they have cosmetic wear from transporting them around but work perfectly (same thing, I don't fire them off much as I don't shoot many frames)

Considering that a new pack with a head is $5400+ at B&H with a free Pro B head worth 800+, that makes the value of a new pack around $4600.
I am offering the Pro B2 pack with new battery at $3500, or if you already have a battery I can sell it at $3100.

I am offering the Pro 7 heads without reflector at $1000
I am also offering Pro B heads without reflector at $550
We're looking at at least 25-30% off original prices.

Feel free to email me at jing at superhyperreal dot com for more info and if you would like to arrange a viewing. I am based in the New York area but will ship anywhere.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 08:22:50 pm by jing q »

jing q

• we are super
Profoto ProB2 packs + heads
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 01:10:36 pm »

I've got 2 Pro B2 packs for sale. T
They have some comestic blemishes from use but work great. I don't shoot more than 100 shots in a single shoot.

I've got 2 Pro 7 heads and 2 Pro B heads for sale too, they have cosmetic wear from transporting them around but work perfectly (same thing, I don't fire them off much as I don't shoot many frames)

Considering that a new pack with a head is $5400+ at B&H with a free Pro B head worth 800+, that makes the value of a new pack around $4600.
I am offering the Pro B2 pack with new battery at $3700, or if you already have a battery I can sell it at $3300.

I am offering the Pro 7 heads without reflector at $1100
I am also offering Pro B heads without reflector at $550
We're looking at at least 25-30% off original prices.

Feel free to email me at jing at superhyperreal dot com for more info and if you would like to arrange a viewing. I am based in the New York area but will ship anywhere.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=156354\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

After looking at my goods I realised I might have exaggerated the wear on them...they're in better condition than I made out to be. take a look at the photos.

--------------
CAVEAT:I lost the antenna when I first bought it and I don't use the receiver function so I can't tell you if the wireless aspect works.

---------------

-----------------

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:12:45 pm by jing q »
Pages: [1]   Go Up