Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoExport in Lightroom  (Read 6245 times)

AjantaKVS

AutoExport in Lightroom
« on: November 17, 2007, 03:12:22 am »

I am new to LR, and I liked the auto import feature very much and very  useful in my work flow,

But,how about having "Auto Export" feature in LR or is it there already which I missed some how?

What I basically need is after auto importing with some  Develop preset, preset Meta data template, I want to automatically export from this managed folder with all the meta data embedded in the exported file( set in auto import) to some other folder with a custom preset export template.This basically completes auto import,auto process and auto export.

Is it possible in LR? Any help and guidance very much appreciated and thanked.

AjantaKVS

tomrock

• http://tomrockwell.com
AutoExport in Lightroom
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 06:20:13 am »

That feature isn't available, but after you import your images, you could go to Previous Import in the Library panel on the left, select all and press Cmd + Shift + e to Export.

AjantaKVS

AutoExport in Lightroom
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 12:16:06 am »

That feature isn't available, but after you import your images, you could go to Previous Import in the Library panel on the left, select all and press Cmd + Shift + e to Export.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=153531\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This doesn't serve my purpose, What I am looking for is some sort of "HOT FOLDER"

feature, Exporting any files in the  hot folder (watched folder) automatically with a export preset assigned to that folder, with no manual intervention.

Anyway thanks for one more nice tip

AjantaKVS

stevecoleccs

• http://www.stevecole.com
AutoExport in Lightroom
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:34:39 pm »

After going to Export you can save a custom Preset, in the presets you can
size the image, save as tif or jepg etc... even to a certin folder(s) It's
really just: select your images > Export > Preset (two clicks of the mouse & your done)

\~ cole

This doesn't serve my purpose, What I am looking for is some sort of "HOT FOLDER"

feature, Exporting any files in the  hot folder (watched folder) automatically with a export preset assigned to that folder, with no manual intervention.

Anyway thanks for one more nice tip

AjantaKVS
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=154047\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up