Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free Hosting and Website for a few starting out  (Read 2306 times)

robertwatcher

Free Hosting and Website for a few starting out
« on: November 15, 2007, 10:33:38 am »

I feel that it is so essential for any photographer to have a web presence based on a consice professional website designed to attract potential clients. That was the reasoning behind the phpSimpleSite that I developed several years ago that I have been providing for free ever since. I also provide this application preinstalled on my web hosting accounts.

I have noticed several threads recently asking about a good way to get a website going - and so I have made available a few spots on my web server so that I can provide a limited FREE web hosting (50MB of disk space which is more than enough to store a website application and hundreds of sample images)  which includes a ready to run website - for a few of you photographers who would really value it and would like to have a nice professional looking website up and running in no time. This is what your preinstalled website would look like - www.rwwebhost.com/newaccount/ you would just have to follow the inlcuded instructions for changing your website colors and adding text and pictures. It is a great website that can even be further developed as a knowledge of web design increases. All that will be required is that you have or will get a domain name.

I can be contacted at .

robertwatcher

Free Hosting and Website for a few starting out
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 06:06:51 pm »

I should have noted that there are only 15 FREE websites available to willing photographers.

Oh yeah - you can check for domain name availability here and if available it is just a small once a year fee:

http://rwwebhost.com/whois.php
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 06:09:25 pm by robertwatcher »
Pages: [1]   Go Up