Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 1D mk3 - New $4000  (Read 1602 times)

sboerup

FS: Canon 1D mk3 - New $4000
« on: November 07, 2007, 03:45:01 pm »

I traded my 1Ds2 for a brand new 1D3 as an impulse to cash in on a downfalling price on the 1Ds2. It dropped nearly $1500 in the 2 months I owned it so thought I'd trade it.

The 1D mk3 is just a joy to use, and I'm excited to start using the 1Ds3. Unfortunately, the crop sensor and lower megapixels doesn't fit my workflow. I do large prints pretty frequently, and I need the FF back!

I'll be purchasing the 1Ds3 shortly so this has to go. I'll be getting a 5D in the mean while.

Serial 526xxx, so it is in the range of "effected cameras". I never had a problem with the AF, it's always been spot on. I do portraits and architecture, some weddings, so I can't say I'm a heavy SERVO shooter. But what I've had has been a success. Regardless, you'll be able to get it "fixed" for free, which should be starting here in 2 weeks or so.

I paid near $4600 back in Sept for a BRAND NEW camera. It comes with ALL the original accessories, and an extra battery. Both batteries are OEM by Canon. The camera is MINTY MINT except for ONE small mark near the grip shutter button. I don't know how it got there, but it's fresh. Has about 4000 actuations on it. I'll post photos later, but this camera is new and fresh. SOLD SOLD SOLD I will consider a trade for a MINT 5D as well.

Since the cost of shipping + insurance, this will be expensive to ship, so CONUS only. I'll only consider a Canadian buyer IF you pay the full shipping amount.

I'm fairly recent on the LL board, but very active on FM. I've done over $20k in transactions on FM in this year alone. Call me if you have questions: 520-603-1117

Spencer
www.spencerboerup.com
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 11:50:17 pm by sboerup »
Pages: [1]   Go Up