Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: To Michael and Jeff  (Read 8511 times)

Martin Ocando

• Lightcraftings
To Michael and Jeff
« on: October 21, 2007, 11:45:52 pm »

I've been around here for quite a while, but never posted. This is my first one and I want to do it before all to thank you both for the tutorials.

Watching From Camera To Print, after watching Lightroom tutorial have been an enlightening experience.
The format with all the informality, and at the same time straight to the point is very entertaining and useful. Right after watching the monitor profiling I went to B&H website and purchased a calibration spider. And after watching the noise reduction part I went to Imagenomic and purchased Noiseware Pro. The only one left is Photokit Sharpener, but that one will have to wait a bit (sorry Jeff)

Is amazing the amount of useful information contained in your video. I enjoyed every part of it, and I even turned off my Pc after the last part (with the cool shot of Jeff waiving his hand on his bike) and went to the kitchen, uncorked a Casillero Del Diablo Cavernet Sauvignon and had a few sips commenting with my wife the amazing piece of artwork I just finished watching.

I really look forward for upcoming videos. You guys are doing an amazing job sharing your knowledge with the world.

BTW, Love your shirts, Jeff (Sorry Michael)  
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 11:49:07 pm by mocando »
Martin Ocando
Olympus OM-D E-M1 -

Jack Varney

• http://
To Michael and Jeff
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 04:15:23 pm »

Camera to Print was interesting, informative and entertaining. Jeff's shirts were original and fun to see. Your Casillero Del Diablo Cavernet Sauvignon is a pleasure to drink, too!
Jack Varney

picnic

To Michael and Jeff
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 07:58:07 pm »

Camera to Print was interesting, informative and entertaining. Jeff's shirts were original and fun to see. Your Casillero Del Diablo Cavernet Sauvignon is a pleasure to drink, too!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=149636\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Well, what I got most out of it was I didn't really understand what I was missing in LR (I had it, but had decided that ACR 4.2 was sufficient with the 'new' Bridge and PSCS3)--but found I was wrong.  Moved me to LR and a new workflow.

Liked the shirt too LOL.

Diane

Kagetsu

• Refractive Labs
To Michael and Jeff
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 12:03:46 am »

Also want to say how great it was for me too... I'd always thought about colour calibration, but never really jumped the gun, since buying an IPF5000 though, I've been quite keen on it, and this made me go out and get a suite to get myself up to scratch.

On light room though, I was really quite keen after watching a presentation earlier this year at PMA (Australia) by the Aperture guys that Mac was the way to go just to use this program... and had reservations for using LR... but was completely quashed when I watched the two lads... Very informative, and I have since jumped in a purchased LR to use on my existing systems.
Pages: [1]   Go Up