Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: H'blad drops the other shoe...  (Read 39754 times)

eleanorbrown

• Eleanor Brown Photography
H'blad drops the other shoe...
« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2007, 10:25:08 am »

Thierry, do you have any detailed specs on the Hy6---measurements, weight, weight with 45 or 90 degree finder, etc.  Thanks, Eleanor

"we have started shipment of the first 9 units to some of our distributors. Production is in its starting phase and will reach full capacity in a few weeks. We anyway plan to deliver more units in the coming and following weeks.

This means that depending where you are located, you might be able see the Sinar Hy6 or not. There will obviously be at least 2 units at the Photo Plus starting this 18th of October."

Best regards,
Thierry
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=146267\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
[/quote]
Eleanor Brown
[url=http://www.eleanorbro

thsinar

• http://www.sinarcameras.com
« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2007, 10:48:38 am »

Dear Eleanor,

Yes, I have a document with all the technical data, specs, etc ..., although without the weight of the 45° & 90° finders.

I will PM it to you, for not misusing this tread which does not "belong" to me.

Thanks and best regards,
Thierry

Thierry, do you have any detailed specs on the Hy6---measurements, weight, weight with 45 or 90 degree finder, etc.  Thanks, Eleanor

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=146356\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thierry Hagenauer
thasia_cn@yahoo.com

rainer_v

• http://www.tangential.de
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2007, 08:50:16 pm »

1) "We'll, a cable is simply not a viable alternative, as has been well pointed out by Samuel-js." Not a viable alternative?? Then using the back on a view camera with a Copal shutter is not a viable alternative? Don't people with Phase One and Leaf backs do that? You're obviously giving up some convenience features in where and how information is displayed or transferred and triggering the back with a cable on the H2F, but that does not prevent you from taking pictures with exactly the same image quality as before and seems far more reasonable, in my personal view, than telling people that they are "having to abandon their back". You're advising users to "abandon their back" rather than face the trauma of connecting a sync cable and making great looking images? Lets compare the options, abandon your digital back or connect a sync cable–I'm happy to allow the reader to decide which seems to be the more reasoned option.

its a differnet thing to use a view camera and a fixed mf camera. meanwhile it does not bother me at all to use a cable with my gottschalt, because the use of such a camera implies a quiet and slow way of shooting, in contrary it bothered me a lot when formerly i used my backs with old hasselblad 500 backs ( i already had them ),  i had to use them with sync cables. this was simply not comparable than using my backs later ( after changing the back-adapter ) with the contax 645, which is coupled with electronic information, although not 100%. but at least no sync cable is needed and iso settings are reflected in the metering.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 08:52:29 pm by rainer_v »
rainer viertlböck
architecture photograp
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up