Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV mode on 645 afd ii  (Read 3782 times)

ben decamp

TV mode on 645 afd ii
« on: October 06, 2007, 02:04:32 am »

The Mamiya 24mm fisheye doesn't allow AF with the AFDii, which is fine. What I'm wondering is if I use it on shutter priority (tv) mode, will the camera automatically change the aperture, or because since the lens has an aperture ring this is not possible? Thank you.

marcmccalmont

TV mode on 645 afd ii
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2007, 10:35:46 pm »

The Mamiya 24mm fisheye doesn't allow AF with the AFDii, which is fine. What I'm wondering is if I use it on shutter priority (tv) mode, will the camera automatically change the aperture, or because since the lens has an aperture ring this is not possible? Thank you.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=144159\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I don't have the lens but the 120mm macro has a switch to change between full manual and auto aperature (manual focus only) modes so without the switch I think it is full manual only
Marc
Marc McCalmont

jonstewart

TV mode on 645 afd ii
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 11:58:52 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=144159\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If that's the Sekor C one (which I also have), which I think it is, then I think no is the answer. You need to set the aperture before shooting.
Jon Stewart
 If only life were so simple.
Pages: [1]   Go Up