Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you for Camera-to-Print  (Read 4276 times)

Gregory

• http://www.gregory.hk
Thank you for Camera-to-Print
« on: September 29, 2007, 10:12:39 pm »

thank you guys (all three of you) for the video tutorial. I've pretty much finished watching it and there were more than a few tidbits that were valuable to me. it's very difficult to keep an audience entertained and engaged for several hours when being technical but you guys did it, and did it well ;-)

thank you.

kind regards,
Gregory
Gregory's Blog: [url=http://www.gregory.

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 06:21:20 am »

thank you guys (all three of you) for the video tutorial. I've pretty much finished watching it and there were more than a few tidbits that were valuable to me. it's very difficult to keep an audience entertained and engaged for several hours when being technical but you guys did it, and did it well ;-)

thank you.

kind regards,
Gregory
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142801\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Amen.
Wild Nature Photo Travel

idenford

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 10:10:39 am »

Have to agree. The push of the contest got me to download this tutorial, it is brilliant, thank you for making this tutorial, it is worth way more than you are asking.
Thanks again

Kagetsu

• Refractive Labs
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 08:51:54 pm »

Definantly good. I looked a while back at the demo prior to the comp, but I'm very impressed. I've only just watched the first three parts (currently downloading on a slow connection) but I'm very happy with the purchase, and if a trip to the cold comes from it, it's more then worth it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up