Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon Focussing Screens; specifics?  (Read 2248 times)

Gregory

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 191
    • http://www.gregory.hk
Canon Focussing Screens; specifics?
« on: September 20, 2007, 09:33:53 pm »

Canon has 11 interchangeable focussing screens compatible with the Mark III but I cannot find any information related to their functionality; i.e., how each screen is special. does anyone know where I can find this information?

specifically, I am interested in any of the screens intended to aid manual focussing.

regards,
Gregory
Logged
Gregory's Blog: [url=http://www.gregory.

aduke

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 446
Canon Focussing Screens; specifics?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 02:38:31 am »

Quote
Canon has 11 interchangeable focussing screens compatible with the Mark III but I cannot find any information related to their functionality; i.e., how each screen is special. does anyone know where I can find this information?

specifically, I am interested in any of the screens intended to aid manual focussing.

regards,
Gregory
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Look at

[a href=\"http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/12632-REG/Canon_4726A001_EC_L_Focusing_Screen.html]http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1263...ing_Screen.html[/url]



Alan
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 02:39:26 am by aduke »
Logged

marcmccalmont

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1780
Canon Focussing Screens; specifics?
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 05:36:18 pm »

I am very happy with a Canon Ees screen with Bill Maxwells Hi Lux coating to brighten the screen.
[email protected]
Marc
Logged
Marc McCalmont
Pages: [1]   Go Up