Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mint- Canon 1DS & Mamiya RZ + accessories...  (Read 1654 times)

Ian_Donald

• http://www.iandonald.com
Mint- Canon 1DS & Mamiya RZ + accessories...
« on: September 05, 2007, 05:29:52 pm »

I am looking for new homes for some equipment that is surplus to my current requirements.

(1)!Mint- Canon 1DS body for sale. Very well-cared for - as can be seen in the negligible signs of wear on the notoriously easy to mark black body - and all the LCDs are unmarked too. Please click the link below to see photo. Low shutter actuations (under 10K via CanCount or Photo Mechanic.) Comes with all original boxes, software, cables, charger, DC coupler, instruction books etc. No issues - works flawlessly... UPDATE - Camera is now SOLD!

(2) Mint- Mamiya RZ67 Pro11 body for sale. Front & Rear caps, waist-level finder, split-image screen. I also have another Pro11 and a Pro 11D - and as these things are bulletproof I cannot justify having three of them around. This is not a beat-up studio camera - I have several different camera systems, with back-ups for everything I use - so nothing ever gets abused or worn out......$575.00

(3) Mint- Mamiya "L" grip with electronic shutter connection for RZ 67 Pro11 bodies ...... $75.00

(4) Exc. condition Polaroid back with darkslide for all Mamiya RZ 67 bodies..... $50.00

(5) Mint- Minolta AutoMeter 111, including optional 5 degree optical "spot" viewfinder, optional reflected light sphere as well as the original incident light reading dome. Comes with original carry cases, boxes, instruction book etc.......$75.00

You will find larger photos showing the condition of all items here:

http://www.iandonald.com/equipment4sale/equipment4sale.htm

If you are in the San Francisco Bay Area you are welcome to inspect & try the equipment in person - but I have sold many high-value items on LL and SportsShooter without a problem and if you check the link above you will see  that my descriptions are accurate.

PayPal available if you can prove that you are real...

Thanks for looking,

Ian
« Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 04:56:17 pm by Ian_Donald »
Pages: [1]   Go Up