Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C2P - Terrific!  (Read 3944 times)

rick.mn

C2P - Terrific!
« on: August 03, 2007, 08:48:10 am »

Michael, Jeff, and Chris:

It took a while to download the files and even longer to watch all the episodes, but THANKS A LOT because the series is really quite good.  I thoroughly enjoyed seeing a comprehensive review of the entire process.  The only thing you seemingly didn't include was the downloading of the image off the memory cards.

Knowing a few TV tricks, I recognized you wore the same clothes for 14 hrs/day for 3 days (hmmm).  Just an acknowledgement of the commitment you 3 put into this production.  Hopefully, Chris didn't have to wear the same clothes for 3 days, too.

For me personally, I enjoyed your commentaries of the Antarctica trip.  It was great to mentally reminisce from behind the computer.  And as an owner of an '05 R12RT and an avid long distance rider across the country, I quite enjoyed Jeff's ride-into-the-sunset ending.  

Rick Allen

michael

C2P - Terrific!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 09:54:53 am »

Thanks very much.

We did change our underwear though.

Michael

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
C2P - Terrific!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 12:05:03 pm »

We did change our underwear though.

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=131343\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

You did?

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
C2P - Terrific!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 12:16:19 pm »

And as an owner of an '05 R12RT and an avid long distance rider across the country, I quite enjoyed Jeff's ride-into-the-sunset ending. 
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=131331\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Chris got it in one take...but it's not like I went far. At the next light I did a right turn and stopped at a Starbucks. Then I got on the expressway to head out.

I should also note that I got a speeding ticket going through Ontario. The very nice officer asked my if I knew how fast I was going. Said he clocked me at 120...KPH. He asked me if I knew the speed limit was 60KPH. I said I was just going traffic average...and then we both looked at my speedo to try to figure out how fast that was in MPH. When we figured out that was about 75MPH I looked at it said that Canadians sure drove slow. He apologized (but still gave me the ticket). At least I didn't have my radar detector out...Mike sais the're illegal in ON.

:~)

And thanks for the kind words...

Mike Louw

• http://www.dreaminglight.com
C2P - Terrific!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 03:14:02 pm »

I'm only up to number 9, and haven't seen the sunset ride yet, but I'd like to add my thanks for a superb production so far!

One small nitpick: in video number 9 a URL for Coloreyes is given: www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/coloreyes, but this gives the dreaded 404 on the LL website...

Mike

Edit: please ignore URL comment... just saw other thread...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 03:51:39 pm by mikelouw »
Pages: [1]   Go Up