Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson service centre in Ontario?  (Read 2315 times)

wpp

Epson service centre in Ontario?
« on: July 22, 2007, 03:53:49 pm »

I have an Epson 4000 that I think needs some cleaning and new dampers. Epson has given me a service centre to call but I have received no response from them after phoning and emailing. Could someone recommend a good service centre? I live about 2 hours northwest of Toronto on Georgian Bay.
I had been hoping to get the 4000 to last until the newer Epsons come out but I need the  instant switching blacks that the 4000 has. From what I have seen this does not seem likely in the new models. If they don't then refurbishing the 4000 seems to be my next best bet.
Any help will be appreciated.

cricketer 1

• http://
Epson service centre in Ontario?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 11:40:07 pm »

Quote from: wpp,Jul 22 2007, 02:53 PM
I have an Epson 4000 that I think needs some cleaning and new dampers. Epson has given me a service centre to call but I have received no response from them after phoning and emailing.

TWM Computers Inc. is located at 120 Parliament Street, Toronto, 416 777-9996.   They did return my call for service to my Epson 2200, and stated that due to workload it could take up to two weeks to repair.  Fortunately, the problem resolved itself so I cannot vouch for their service, only their prompt response to my call.
Pages: [1]   Go Up