Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cards For P45+  (Read 2295 times)

Gary Ferguson

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 550
    • http://
Cards For P45+
« on: July 21, 2007, 11:59:42 am »

I'm trading in my P25 for a P45+, I'be been using 2Gb cards for the P25 but these will be a little small for the P45+. What memory cards are recommended for the P45+?

Thanks.
Logged

michael

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5084
Cards For P45+
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 12:13:29 pm »

I think that you'll find the Sandisk Extreme IV match the speed capabilities of the Plus backs very well.

I have several of their 4GB and 8GB cards and can recommend them, along with their special high speed reader. An ideal combo.

Michael
Logged

Gary Ferguson

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 550
    • http://
Cards For P45+
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 12:52:20 pm »

That's clear advice, thank you.
Logged

Fred Ragland

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 155
    • http://
Cards For P45+
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 01:07:21 pm »

Sandisk announced it will start shipping an improved Extreme IV they call the Extreme Ducati Edition in August 2007. They are also releasing a Flash Drive with throughput from flash drive to computer of nearly 23MB/sec.

Fred
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up