Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TAKING DIGITALs WHILE CONNECTED TO LAPTOP  (Read 6237 times)

stacy

TAKING DIGITALs WHILE CONNECTED TO LAPTOP
« on: June 20, 2007, 02:33:27 pm »

I am starting a product website and am new to photography. I have a digital camera and a laptop, but I want to take pictures and see them on the laptop immeddiately. I do not want to remove the memory card from the camera and upload to pc to see if I like the picture and then place card back into camera and shoot again.

Can anyone recommend the proper equipment? Is there special software and hardware that I need?  

If it matters to your answer, I have Adobe CS3 Extended. Should I also get the Lightroom?

THANK YOU SO MUCH from a frustrated person new to product photography.

KeithR

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 05:38:06 pm »

I am starting a product website and am new to photography. I have a digital camera and a laptop, but I want to take pictures and see them on the laptop immeddiately. I do not want to remove the memory card from the camera and upload to pc to see if I like the picture and then place card back into camera and shoot again.

Can anyone recommend the proper equipment? Is there special software and hardware that I need? 

If it matters to your answer, I have Adobe CS3 Extended. Should I also get the Lightroom?

THANK YOU SO MUCH from a frustrated person new to product photography.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123971\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I don't do this myself, but I would think that your camera manufacturer would be the best place to start. It is usually softwear from the camera maker that is required. I use Nikon and know that they have such softwear specifically for tethered shooting.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

dmcginlay

• http://
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:14:41 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up