Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which TT Bazooka case?  (Read 2621 times)

X-Re

Which TT Bazooka case?
« on: May 04, 2007, 06:38:11 pm »

I was wanting to purchase a Think Tank Bazooka case to protect the Gitzo 3540LS I just ordered. The standard Bazooka appears to be too small, but that's the only case the local dealer had - and TT seems to be hard to reach on the phone, or via email. Any thoughts on how big around the tripod is, or which case will work (the Big, or the Humongous)???

(as an aside - I'm finally getting a REAL tripod... now if I could only get RRS to answer the phone, too...  ).
Dave Re
dave@daverephoto.com website: [u

X-Re

Which TT Bazooka case?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 07:26:38 pm »

Never fails... once I post something, the answer shows up... Think Tank called me back, and recommended the "Big Bazooka" for that tripod...
Dave Re

Nill Toulme

• http://www.toulmephoto.com
Which TT Bazooka case?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 08:53:17 pm »

Never fails... once I post something, the answer shows up... Think Tank called me back, and recommended the "Big Bazooka" for that tripod...
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I kind of wish I'd waited for that one, but of course who knew?  I have the standard Bazooka and I can cram my 1325/BH-55 into it and it works, but it's definitely very tight.

Nill
~~
[a href=\"http://www.toulme.net]www.toulme.net[/url]

X-Re

Which TT Bazooka case?
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 10:20:14 am »

I kind of wish I'd waited for that one, but of course who knew?  I have the standard Bazooka and I can cram my 1325/BH-55 into it and it works, but it's definitely very tight.
www.toulme.net
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115753\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I didn't even bother trying to cram the tripod in - it obviously wasn't going to be a happy fit  Surprisingly, the "Big" is only $4 more than the standard size. Once I get it in, I'll post on how it fits. Hopefully, I'll have a BH-55 on the way on Monday, as well... Just waiting on RRS to help me figure out a correct plate for my Stereo Realist
Dave Re
Pages: [1]   Go Up