Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
September 30, 2026, 12:43:30 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques
>
flatbed scanner camera
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: flatbed scanner camera (Read 10160 times)
hovis
Jr. Member
Offline
Posts: 84
flatbed scanner camera
«
on:
April 23, 2007, 12:28:26 pm »
Hi
after reading this article, I'm interested in building a scanner back for my mamiyaflex medium format camera. I was wondering if anyone knows of a reasonably priced flatbed scanner that uses a tri-linear array which directly faces the glass (no mirrors), instead of the single array LED model they use? I'd like to remove the need for external RGB filters.
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~szwang/Research/ScanCam/EG.04.pdf
Thanks
Jon
Logged
sceptacon
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 28
flatbed scanner camera
«
Reply #1 on:
June 17, 2007, 11:17:20 am »
I'd like very much to be able to put together something like this but it's simply beyond my ability. I wonder if the guys who did theirs could do one for me? (at a price, of course).
Logged
greggan
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 10
flatbed scanner camera
«
Reply #2 on:
July 02, 2007, 07:01:30 am »
Maybe this website could help your inspiration
Another scanner camera project
http://www.stockholmviews.com/diyphotogear/index.html
Logged
Visit
KAP
Full Member
Offline
Posts: 168
flatbed scanner camera
«
Reply #3 on:
July 02, 2007, 04:32:13 pm »
I think from memory the Microtek artiscan was trilinear, but I think they all had a mirror.
Machines like the Fuji flatbeds had the lens under the subject, but these still fetch a lot.
Kevin.
Logged
greggan
Newbie
Offline
Posts: 10
flatbed scanner camera
«
Reply #4 on:
July 11, 2007, 12:02:43 pm »
Project now updated to testing stage!
http://www.stockholmviews.com/diyphotogear...nnercamera.html
Logged
Visit
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
Equipment & Techniques
>
Digital Cameras & Shooting Techniques
>
flatbed scanner camera
Loading...