Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about adding edited TIF versions of RAW p  (Read 1923 times)

m021478

Question about adding edited TIF versions of RAW p
« on: March 06, 2007, 05:53:24 pm »

I have been traveling abroad for the last month on an assignment, and I was fortunate enough to be able to download adobe Lightroom right around the time when it was released in mid-february...my question is about how I can most efficiently go about adding all of the edited versions of my RAW images that I edited prior to installing Lightroom into my Lightroom library so that I might be able to maintain some sense of order in my library?? By order, I guess I am referring to the fact that currently, in LIghtroom, when I choose to open a RAW images into photoshop for further processing, I don't use the export command, but instead I right-click on the image and choose "Edit in Photoshop CS3" which then allows me to convert/edit a copy of the RAW image in Photoshop WITH the option to stack the newly created TIF copy of the RAW file with the original RAW file.

Is there any automated way that I can go about adding a couple dozen previously edited images into my Lightroom library and do so in a way that they are automatically 'stacked' with the corresponding RAW image that's already been cataloged in the library? Or is this something that would have to be done manually, one-by-one?

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up