Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Equivelent to Clearbags.com  (Read 5920 times)

Ben Rubinstein

Equivelent to Clearbags.com
« on: February 14, 2007, 12:28:18 pm »

Does anyone know of an equivelent to www.clearbags.com (as mentioned in the last LLVJ) which I can buy from in the UK? I'm rather fed up of the clear film which my framer tapes over my matted pics for use when selling.

Richard Morwood

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 02:15:31 pm »

Does anyone know of an equivelent to www.clearbags.com (as mentioned in the last LLVJ) which I can buy from in the UK? I'm rather fed up of the clear film which my framer tapes over my matted pics for use when selling.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=100897\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I too have been looking for the same. I contacted the company who make clearbags but they have no distribution in the UK. Big shame really because they have such a huge range of bags and unbelievable prices (in US$ anyway). I settled for polyester archival pockets from Silverprint to store prints in (not sure how they would cope with matted pics though).
They look and feel very good but are expensive and the size range is very limited compared to clearbags.
Regards
Richard

Ben Rubinstein

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 03:50:07 pm »

I too have been looking for the same. I contacted the company who make clearbags but they have no distribution in the UK. Big shame really because they have such a huge range of bags and unbelievable prices (in US$ anyway). I settled for polyester archival pockets from Silverprint to store prints in (not sure how they would cope with matted pics though).
They look and feel very good but are expensive and the size range is very limited compared to clearbags.
Regards
Richard
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=100910\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've emailed clearbags about shipping, I'll let you know how I get on. To be honest compared to the price I'm paying at the moment for the framer to wrap my matted prints...

George Barr

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 07:38:31 pm »

I did a search for crystal clear bags (as they are known here in canada) and found a uk ebay web seller selling crystal clear bags - they look like the right thing, you might want to check it out. - search ebay uk for crystal clear bags

alanrew

• http://
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 08:02:22 pm »

[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

The 'film fronted bags' from [a href=\"http://www.craftcreations.co.uk/pages/products/category.mhtml?category=104]Craft Creations[/url] might be close to what you want. Not sure if the max. size (325x500mm) will be large enough for you though.

Regards,

Alan
Pages: [1]   Go Up