Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale: Arca Swiss F-Metric Field C 6x9 + 4x5 format set  (Read 330 times)

dcme72

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 8
For Sale: Arca Swiss F-Metric Field C 6x9 + 4x5 format set
« on: August 06, 2026, 05:53:19 pm »

I'm selling my Arca Swiss F-Metric Field Compact 6x9 but this kit also has the added benefit of a 4x5 rear frame set giving you both formats. I bought the F-Metric 6x9 first here in the UK then a few years later I picked up the 4x5 back and bellows. This rear is the slightly older 171x171mm size (the design later changed to 141x141mm). The only item here which isn't Arca Swiss are the 4x5 bellows, I bought those new off eBay from a store in China, really to check out the quality, and they seem very good (and about a third of what new Arca Swiss bellows would cost). The 6x9 bellows, both standard and 'ultra wide', are original Arca Swiss. I can also throw in a couple of lens boards (not in the photos).


There are signs of wear here and there but overall it's in great condition, all movements work well. It was mainly used indoors, and really very little in recent years. Like most Arca gear it is incredibly well designed, modular, lots of geared movements, built to last. The 4x5 rear frame also has Orbix installed (geared tilt). There are no film backs / holders included but these are easy to find. The rail is 30cm, and folds making this super compact for travel / storage, and longer rails aren't expensive. I'd love to keep this but someone else will put it to much more use than me.


If you bought all this new from Arca Swiss it would be several thousand. The F-Metric 6x9 alone sells for over €5k (removing the Orbix option):
https://arca-shop.de/F-metric-6x9-incl-Micro-Orbix_1

Priced at €4750 / £3850. International shipping is available. I'm based in Belfast, UK. I haven't sold on Lula before, I understand the concern so for buyer and seller peace of mind I would recommend using Escrow or PayPal Goods & Services, not the 'friends and family' option - there's no protection. I can cover the small fee for either service. I work in the film & tv business and I've bought and sold lot of equipment of much higher value than this. Private sale, no warranty or returns.
Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks, Damien.

Link to photos of the kit:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/ghdljl1ksx38jfrdbn26h/AJykUfKViyBpjCW4C0By6HI?rlkey=uwjibyscqnmz0ypp7ubdlbpt4&st=4a5heanb&dl=0
« Last Edit: August 07, 2026, 05:43:34 am by dcme72 »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up