Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fujifilm GFX 100RF: I Really Wanted to Love It  (Read 312 times)

SunshineD

  • Administrator
  • Jr. Member
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
Fujifilm GFX 100RF: I Really Wanted to Love It
« on: June 10, 2026, 04:12:15 am »

Two weeks in the field with the Fujifilm GFX100RF revealed plenty to like, along with a few limitations worth considering.
https://luminous-landscape.com/fujifilm-gfx-100rf-i-really-wanted-to-love-it/
How much flexibility would you trade for image quality?
Logged

Rob C

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 25136
Re: Fujifilm GFX 100RF: I Really Wanted to Love It
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2026, 03:53:10 pm »

I expect that if they turn the idea into, say, three bodies covering the equivalents of 24mm, 50mm and 135mm lenses (in the 135 camera format), it would be a stunning set for the successful professional.

I doubt the amateur would want to take that route. My own experience with roll film - 120 format - led me to reserve those kinds of cameras for tripod use only. That being so, stabilisation isn’t of interest.

Of course, in my case, I’m simply thinking of yesteryear: I’m not in the market for any camera; a cellphone’s just fine. However, back in the day I could have considered such a set: I had lenses permanently on two Hasselblad bodies; I very rarely used the wide lens I had for the system.
Pages: [1]   Go Up