Subscribe for $1/month
Login
Videos
Luminous Landscape Home
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
October 07, 2026, 12:21:04 pm
Home
Help
Search
Login (forum only)
Login (Subscriber)
Register
Luminous Landscape Home
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Street Showcase
>
Video I like
Pages: [
1
]
Go Down
Print
Author
Topic: Video I like (Read 266 times)
Rob C
Sr. Member
Online
Posts: 25152
Video I like
«
on:
May 04, 2026, 12:32:26 pm »
I really like this guy's photography and use of colour. (Billy Dinh.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdb2ieZ0rss
«
Last Edit: May 04, 2026, 02:30:02 pm by Rob C
»
Logged
http://www.roma57.com
Christopher Sanderson
Sr. Member
Offline
Posts: 2750
Re: Video I like
«
Reply #1 on:
May 05, 2026, 03:49:54 pm »
Great eye for that moment, great energy. Thanks for the link Rob.
Logged
Rob C
Sr. Member
Online
Posts: 25152
Re: Video I like
«
Reply #2 on:
May 06, 2026, 06:15:14 am »
Quote from: Christopher Sanderson on May 05, 2026, 03:49:54 pm
Great eye for that moment, great energy. Thanks for the link Rob.
Glad you found some pleasure in it, Chris!
Rob
Logged
http://www.roma57.com
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Go Up
Luminous Landscape Forum
>
The Art of Photography
>
Street Showcase
>
Video I like
Loading...