Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Norwegian PSA about enshitification  (Read 292 times)

Robert Roaldi

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5516
    • Robert's Photos
Norwegian PSA about enshitification
« on: March 01, 2026, 11:57:23 am »

Like what you bought? We'll make it worse!      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Upf_B9RLQ
Logged
--
Robert

JoeKitchen

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5080
Re: Norwegian PSA about enshitification
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2026, 02:36:23 pm »

This speaks to me in so many ways.

There is a yearly Gala in LA we are planning on going to for marketing.  It's black tie, so tuxedo is a must.  This year I rented a tux, but next year I would like to have my own. 

Although they are expensive, I am seriously considering getting a bespoke tux made because everything seems to be going to shit, especially clothing. 
Logged
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent
Pages: [1]   Go Up