Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: She Swept by in Silence  (Read 289 times)

KLaban

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2752
    • Keith Laban Photography
She Swept by in Silence
« on: February 25, 2026, 01:51:08 pm »

She Swept by in Silence

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14435
Re: She Swept by in Silence
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2026, 07:04:42 am »

Another wonderful photo. I really like the composition and also the colors. The slightly blurred "broom" gives a sense of calm motion.
Perfectly done, bravo.
Logged
Francois

KLaban

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2752
    • Keith Laban Photography
Re: She Swept by in Silence
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2026, 07:17:08 am »

Another wonderful photo. I really like the composition and also the colors. The slightly blurred "broom" gives a sense of calm motion.
Perfectly done, bravo.

Thanks, Francois, appreciated.

It wasn't until I came to process the file that I noticed the little leaf/flower motifs, almost looking like they were growing out of the terrace and up onto her sari.

Happy accident ;-)

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14435
Re: She Swept by in Silence
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2026, 02:50:07 am »

Thanks, Francois, appreciated.

It wasn't until I came to process the file that I noticed the little leaf/flower motifs, almost looking like they were growing out of the terrace and up onto her sari.

Happy accident ;-)

Yes, that's another fantastic detail of that shot.
Logged
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up