Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: epson 7800 driver  (Read 3097 times)

arm

epson 7800 driver
« on: February 01, 2007, 04:36:51 pm »

I have a epson 7800 and I cannot get the image centred on the print preview,even though I have checked the "centered" button on the driver set up.I need a border all the way around the image.I know how to do everything else but this is puzzling me.The driver version is 5.52.What is the latest version of this driver ?.
I have tried pageproofer,and it is great for templates but my images were coming out magenta.I think somehow I was double profiling,so I have resorted back to the printer driver.Can anyone give me some advice.

Stephen Best

epson 7800 driver
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 05:02:41 pm »

I have a epson 7800 and I cannot get the image centred on the print preview,even though I have checked the "centered" button on the driver set up.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=98760\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Create a custom page size with the same border top and bottom.

arm

epson 7800 driver
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:56:48 am »

Create a custom page size with the same border top and bottom.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=98768\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hello Stephen,thanks for your reply.Do your prints require bordrers and if so have you used any other software to do this ?.

madmanchan

• Web
epson 7800 driver
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 12:29:53 pm »

On my 2200 there is an option to "minimize margins". Look for it in your driver settings somewhere (maybe in the page layout section, or something like that). Enabling this as well as enabling the 'centered' feature did the trick for me. I know the 2200 is different than the 7800 but worth a shot.

Eric
Eric Chan

mnmblu

epson 7800 driver
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 02:21:21 pm »

Hi, question if you will.

I also have a 2200 and go through gyrations trying to center my images for print.  I don't use boarders, and like to frame my images with a boarder I create in photoshop.

What appears to be centered in PS just doesn't print centered when I choose the centered option in the driver.  This has been mind numbing for me as I use so much ink and paper, while adjusting the file to try and match the driver.  Really backwards.

Any clue to what is happening?  TIA.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 02:22:03 pm by mnmblu »

madmanchan

• Web
epson 7800 driver
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2007, 02:29:12 pm »

Hi, question if you will.

I also have a 2200 and go through gyrations trying to center my images for print.  I don't use boarders, and like to frame my images with a boarder I create in photoshop.

What appears to be centered in PS just doesn't print centered when I choose the centered option in the driver.  This has been mind numbing for me as I use so much ink and paper, while adjusting the file to try and match the driver.  Really backwards.

Any clue to what is happening?  TIA.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=98908\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

First of all, did you try the "minimize margins" option that I mentioned in my post above?

Also, when you say that you don't use borders, do you mean you're printing in borderless mode? Maybe give us an example and it'll be easier to understand what you're doing.

Eric
Eric Chan

mnmblu

epson 7800 driver
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2007, 02:35:27 pm »

First of all, did you try the "minimize margins" option that I mentioned in my post above?

Also, when you say that you don't use borders, do you mean you're printing in borderless mode? Maybe give us an example and it'll be easier to understand what you're doing.

Eric
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=98910\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Eric,

Yes, I am printing in boarderless mode, so the minimize margins setting is "grayed out".
Pages: [1]   Go Up