Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon Accounting Manager - Tahoe  (Read 304 times)

William Walker

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1204
    • William Walker Landscapes
Canon Accounting Manager - Tahoe
« on: November 08, 2025, 09:03:46 am »

For those of you who use this programme….when I upgraded to Tahoe I got a message saying that Accounting Manager could no longer be opened.
On the Canon Driver site for the Canon Pro 4100 you will see that it is not available there for download…

I have just gone to the Pro 4600 software download site and there is Accounting Manager for Tahoe there…

To cut a long story short - I downloaded the 4600 Accounting Manager for Tahoe and it works like a charm on my 4100!
Logged
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence." Christopher Hitchens
Pages: [1]   Go Up