Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: On the Bus  (Read 1914 times)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
On the Bus
« on: July 30, 2025, 01:30:25 pm »

.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

KLaban

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2752
    • Keith Laban Photography
Re: On the Bus
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2025, 04:55:31 pm »

Astonishingly fine photograph, Russ!

KLaban

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2752
    • Keith Laban Photography
Re: On the Bus
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2025, 03:19:00 am »

Astonishingly fine photograph, Russ!

I've just reread my comment above and feel it could possibly be misconstrued.

Astonishing in that the image is highly impressionistic, which is something I would not necessarily associate with Russ.

Certainly a compelling image.

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2558
Re: On the Bus
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2025, 09:20:06 am »

+2
Logged

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: On the Bus
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2025, 01:38:00 pm »

Thanks, Keith. That's a serious compliment from someone whose work I admire.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18209
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: On the Bus
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2025, 07:42:18 am »

Astonishingly fine photograph, Russ!

+1

I particularly like the contrast between the girl's blurred chin and the very prominent one on the man. The muted tonality and deep shadows is a plus.

Bravo!

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: On the Bus
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2025, 01:53:43 pm »

Thanks, Slobodan. You're another whose work I admire.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.
Pages: [1]   Go Up