Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount  (Read 4987 times)

shootingalot

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 72
    • Automotive guy
WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« on: April 18, 2025, 08:47:24 pm »

Hello. I am after a 100 megapixel trichromatic back 
If you have one or know someone selling one, please let me know.



« Last Edit: August 02, 2026, 02:46:39 pm by shootingalot »
Logged

ozanbal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
  • HollyShift
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2025, 01:05:03 pm »

Hi
Still looking for the backs? I have Iq260 and IQ3100 Trichromatic if you interesting.
Regards,
Logged

Balafre

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 213
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2025, 02:18:55 pm »

BEWARE SCAMMERS my friend
Logged

felix5616

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 896
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2025, 02:53:19 pm »

Be careful of anyone that contacts you the day they joined. WTB ads are an invitation to scammers
Logged

ozanbal

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
  • HollyShift
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2025, 02:52:06 am »

Hey, just wanted to clarify — you can check my Instagram @645_studio. I’m a real person, no worries! It’s an old account, but I recently joined the club.
If you need to confirm anything, please feel free to ask before making assumptions.
Logged

shootingalot

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 72
    • Automotive guy
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2026, 08:19:18 pm »

Hey, just wanted to clarify — you can check my Instagram @645_studio. I’m a real person, no worries! It’s an old account, but I recently joined the club.
If you need to confirm anything, please feel free to ask before making assumptions.

Hi. Yes, unfortunately, these ads are getting more attention these days. I ended up buying an IQ4 trichromatic instead. I also had one guy offering a back who is a Senior member but his account was hacked. He didn't even know for a while. The impersonator gave me his number etc, but started sending very inconsistent images of different backs, resolutions, so I reported him here and GetDPI. On that platform, I spoke with the account owner who later announced the hack and confirmed that he doesn't have any gear for sale. By then it was too late for a couple of guys.

shootingalot

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 72
    • Automotive guy
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2026, 02:45:46 pm »

Hi. Tried to message you on insta but your mailbox is limited

shootingalot

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 72
    • Automotive guy
Re: WTB: Phase One IQ3100 Trichromatic back. M mount
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2026, 12:14:57 pm »

Hey. Tried to reach you via your IG. Somehow your account doesnt allow messages. Lets talk about thet trichromatic


Hey, just wanted to clarify — you can check my Instagram @645_studio. I’m a real person, no worries! It’s an old account, but I recently joined the club.
If you need to confirm anything, please feel free to ask before making assumptions.
Pages: [1]   Go Up