Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965  (Read 408 times)

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
« on: April 04, 2025, 11:04:18 am »

.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2558
Re: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2025, 11:58:10 am »

Nice capture of life. Kodachrome ?
Logged

RSL

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 16748
    • http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2025, 03:01:17 pm »

Frank, I don't know whether or not you got my email. If not:

It probably was Kodachrome. I was shooting with a Canon 7 at the time. I scanned this stuff ages ago, so I'm not sure any longer.
Logged
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2558
Re: Morning Bath, Vietnam 1965
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2025, 12:15:23 pm »

Thanks. The greens and reds made me think it was. And kodachrome had the reputation of being more stable in the tropics.

Sorry, that is a null mailbox listed in the profile.
Best is forum PM.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up