Hi Jonathan, if you reprint an earlier print that was okay before, does it come out red too? That would indicate the problem is in your printing workflow/process (rather than a display problem affecting how you adjusted your recent images).
If so, then I'd start working down the usual printer troubleshooting steps. After verifying that I'm using the correct print settings (profile, app manages colour, etc, etc), I'd check the printer itself. I'm in HP land so for me I'd start with some diag test prints from the printer to make sure I don't have an ink delivery issue (low ink, head clog, etc). If it's been sitting unused for quite a while I'd also agitate all the ink carts and do test pattern plots to exercise the heads and burn some ink.
Regardless of what I found/fixed there, I'd then re-calibrate the printer again (tho mine usually prompts for this on its own ~monthly). Then re-profile it again to generate a new .icc profile.
When I've had this issue of people too red or not red enough, it's generally been after I neglected the printer for months and the MK-R printhead was suffering. Trying to recal + reprofile without first fixing the issue usually gave erratic results as the printer's output was drifting significantly with each print.