Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone have the Argyll LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file?  (Read 3509 times)

pixeldoppelganger

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33

I just installed Argyll V3.3.0... and was going to do a input profile.
I see that the  LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file is not in the reference folder.

Anyone have this file?

ref/ISO12641_2_1.cht




thanks
« Last Edit: December 14, 2024, 04:01:58 pm by pixeldoppelganger »
Logged

GWGill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 622
  • Author of ArgyllCMS & ArgyllPRO ColorMeter
    • ArgyllCMS

I see that the  LaserSoft Imaging ISO12641-2 reflective template file is not in the reference folder.
ref/ISO12641_2_1.cht
Are you sure it's missing ?
- I checked the MSWindows and Mac archives, and the four ISO12641 .cht's seem to be there...
Logged

pixeldoppelganger

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33

My bad, corrupted installation

Reinstall fixed it all

thank you!

Admin could you please delete this topic/thread
« Last Edit: December 15, 2024, 08:21:50 pm by pixeldoppelganger »
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up