I have this model with matte only used. With that printer I just put in a refillable cart with piezo flush in it. When I do head cleanings or at startup the flush fluid keeps the line clean.
Thank you for your reply. I have no experience with this, so do you switch between the MK and PK channel regularly with the cartridge with flush fluid installed in PK to keep the switch in working order? And when doing head cleaning, doesn’t it only clean the head with the black channel that is currently in use? So, printing only with the MK, the piezo flush will never run through the lines, or am I mistaken? When I do a head cleaning and a nozzle test print, it only shows MK (and only PK when I switched to that channel).
Again, I won’t use the PK and don’t see me using it in the future, so not switching to PK every 2 months anymore is also an option. But from what I’ve read, it’s good for maintenance and I don’t know if because of it the switch fails what the repercussions will be.