Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a Facebook guru that can help with my unpublished Facebook page  (Read 453 times)

dgberg

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2954
    • http://bergsprintstudio.com http://bergscustomfurniture.com

For some unknown reason Facebook has unpublished my Facebook page. I never received notification unless I missed it. Nothing on those pages that would even come close to causing this. I tried contacting them but no response. I did ask for help on Facebook itself and received offers from people telling me they could get it back right away but I was not comfortable giving my cc number out..

Page says I went against Community Standards, no idea!
Anyone?
Logged
Dan Berg
http://www.bergsprintstudio.com/workshops/
Our Studio is a Canson Certified Print Lab

Ryan Mack

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 342
    • Ryan Mack on Facebook

Anyone who offers to help for money or wants access to your account is a scam. I'm a former FB employee, and even former employees asking current employees for help can't get useful help these days I'm afraid.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up