Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson P7570: 64 mil Paper?  (Read 638 times)

whoo

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
Epson P7570: 64 mil Paper?
« on: October 02, 2024, 04:58:23 pm »

I am not a pro but, I can spend money like one.  Comparing 24" printers, Canon Pro 1100 versus Epson P7570, Epson's paper thickness is double that of Canon's (31 vs 64 mil).  The question is, what medium is that thick?
Logged

mcbroomf

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1627
    • Mike Broomfield
Re: Epson P7570: 64 mil Paper?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 05:03:45 pm »

Maybe just a typo but just wanted to point out that the Canon 1100 is a 17" printer so you may not be comparing like to like
Logged

whoo

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
Re: Epson P7570: 64 mil Paper?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 06:23:55 pm »

Thanks, yes a typo.  Canon Pro 2600.  And while I'm admitting brain damage, the Epson maximum thickness is 61 mil.
Logged

Rand47

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1902
Re: Epson P7570: 64 mil Paper?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2024, 10:41:36 pm »

I am not a pro but, I can spend money like one.  Comparing 24" printers, Canon Pro 1100 versus Epson P7570, Epson's paper thickness is double that of Canon's (31 vs 64 mil).  The question is, what medium is that thick?

The 7570 (I own one) can print on poster board, hence the greater caliper capability:



Rand
Logged
Rand Scott Adams
Pages: [1]   Go Up