Andrew is right,
Artwork on paper involves viewing light entering the surface of the paper/ ink layers then bouncing off the deepest surface of the coating ( whatever that may be ) , then going back through the paper/ ink layers to the eye of the viewer, like in the old analogue era.
Hdr , 4K ,8k , or whatever is really a case of back lighting illumination, where the light source is behind the image forming layer, not in front of it bouncing off media.
Now what they could do is improve the inkjet backlit transparency material gamut and resolution in the future somehow. Any improvement would be nice as it’s still not to the level of type c analogue Duratrans material.
Although I haven’t tried it yet on the 9570. I should try that out soon now I think of it. Has anyone else?
John
What marketing calls an ink and what HDR is are two different things.
When compared to newspaper printing, an Epson Ultrachrome print on glossy paper is HDR. It is not even close to an SDR display, let alone an HDR display.