Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to attach a Phase One LightPhase FlexAdapter to 4x5 Cambo SC  (Read 545 times)

ken099990

I just picked up a used Phase One LightPhase FlexAdapter on eBay and cannot figure out how to attach it to my Cambo SC? Are there specific FlexAdapters for specific cameras? Did I purchase the wrong one? Please see attached pics. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

-Ken

ced

Re: How to attach a Phase One LightPhase FlexAdapter to 4x5 Cambo SC
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 03:53:20 pm »

That looks like a Sinar adaptor which you can remove & put a Cambo plate in its place or a Grafdlock system if you can find one.

digitalcameraman

• Capture Integration
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2024, 08:41:40 pm »

Ken,

Yes that the Sinar/Horseman adapter. I see you posted on Jan 6, 2024, did you find a solution?

In the past when I could not get the right back plate to attach to the camera side of your view camera, you take the 4 screws off and take a Copal or blank lens board, cut out the center the same as the Sinar one on there. Mark those 4 holes and drill those out. This will allow you to make that Flex Adapter fit just about anything, Linholf M679, Toyo, ect. You are basically attaching it just like a lens board in the front is mounted.

Cambo does make a very nice Universal Graflok adapter, here is the link to our store for it. What back are you going to be using? This one is best if you have CMOS sensor that can make a good Live view image in order to compose and focus. This is the same way I have attached Phase One camera to microscopes, and other various medical devices that had a 4x5 film back made for it.

https://digitalback.com/products/cambo-wds-509-graflok-plate-for-mamiya-645-afd-or-phase-one-xf-df-digital-backs

Chris Snipes
National Account Manager
Capture Integration

I just picked up a used Phase One LightPhase FlexAdapter on eBay and cannot figure out how to attach it to my Cambo SC? Are there specific FlexAdapters for specific cameras? Did I purchase the wrong one? Please see attached pics. Any help or info is greatly appreciated.

-Ken
Chris Snipes
Sales Manager Capture Integ

BobShaw

• Aspiration Images
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 04:49:26 pm »

While waiting to source a plate you should look at what computer and software you are going to run it with.
Website - http://AspirationImages.com
Studio and Commercial Photography
Pages: [1]   Go Up