Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: History  (Read 710 times)

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
History
« on: September 23, 2023, 01:00:02 pm »

.

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: History
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 07:46:16 am »

Very subtle and complex.
I love it.
Logged
Francois

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: History
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2023, 11:04:01 am »

Thank you for the comment Francois. You have a way of putting words to how I was feeling, but didn't know until I read them!

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: History
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2023, 11:07:09 am »

 ;D
Thank you for the comment Francois. You have a way of putting words to how I was feeling, but didn't know until I read them!

 ;D thank you for the kind words. Sometimes, I hope that my comments can be useful or funny or weird...
Logged
Francois

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: History
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2023, 11:10:34 am »

;D
 ;D thank you for the kind words. Sometimes, I hope that my comments can be useful or funny or weird...
👍🏼
Pages: [1]   Go Up