Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my vertical triptych  (Read 1027 times)

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
my vertical triptych
« on: September 09, 2023, 05:10:13 pm »

Logged

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2023, 07:08:37 pm »

👍🏼

Bob_B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3747
  • It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2023, 07:12:05 am »

Logged
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2023, 12:41:13 pm »

Logged

Mark Nadler

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 911
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2023, 10:17:29 pm »

I like this image very much.

Mark
Logged

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2023, 04:25:21 am »

Superb shot(s). On top of that, the processing brings out the textures of the weathered wood.
Bravo.
Logged
Francois

TSJ1927

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 152
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2023, 07:11:12 am »

I would love to walk into a Gallery and see this triptych at a very large size.

Well done!
Logged

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: my vertical triptych
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2023, 10:13:37 pm »

I would love to walk into a Gallery and see this triptych at a very large size.

Well done!

Thank you gentlemen.This was one exposure which I split into three.

I was tempted to add a spike to the wire ...handging of the edge of the white frame in the top section of the image...replete with a drop shadow..nut I chickeded out
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up