Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 x HP Z3200 44" + supplies  (Read 309 times)

mfrohman

2 x HP Z3200 44" + supplies
« on: September 07, 2023, 05:39:30 pm »

I have 2 HP Z3200 (Rev b) 44" large format printers. They are both throwing errors (see pics). I no longer have time to troubleshoot them but someone more determined can likely get these back online. I've recently replaced the old HP belts with the superior LPS belts. The original service stations have also been replaced and one of the power supplies and fan.

One of them also needs a new carriage bushing which is an easy to replace $22 part (https://www.lpscomputer.com/products/q5669-60687-designjet-carriage-bushing?_pos=35&_sid=39e70a9a8&_ss=r)

These are fantastic machines for photography or fine art. They even have a built-in-spectrophotometer which is amazing for making custom profiles. They are also easy to work on yourself with a wealth of info online and parts available through lpscomputer.com and others.

Both have a set of nearly new printheads which are included. I do have nearly two full sets of ink cartridges of which most are nearly full and a few extras as well. I am selling these separately since its about 2k worth of ink. Note: you can use the larger cartridges in the z3200 with a very simple hack I can explain.

You will need to pick up the printers in Ventura, ca. These aren't as heavy as epsons or canons and 2 people are able to lift them. They unscrew off the leg base but you will need a truck or van.

2 x printers: $100
Lot of ink: $600
2 custom covers for the printer: $25/each
2 x HP Z3200, Canon 4100, Epson p-800
Pages: [1]   Go Up