Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rudy's Magic Garden  (Read 873 times)

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Rudy's Magic Garden
« on: August 29, 2023, 11:45:56 pm »

near my neighborhood

no I'll be alright really

I can handle this...

Logged

David Eckels

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3529
  • It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2023, 12:53:18 am »

Wild!

francois

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14432
Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2023, 05:00:35 am »

Busy but the strong elements are few and easily identified.
Logged
Francois

Bob_B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3747
  • It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2023, 08:34:37 am »

I agree with Francois about the busyness, but I do like it. Have you thought about increasing the black and white points, trying to add depth and just a hint more contrast?
Logged
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 12:33:15 pm »

I agree with Francois about the busyness, but I do like it. Have you thought about increasing the black and white points, trying to add depth and just a hint more contrast?

the busyness has remained a distraction for me as well...likely a roadblock to further work....

thanks
Logged

Michael West

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1453
Re: Rudy's Magic Garden
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 12:41:26 pm »

Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up