Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur  (Read 352 times)

Michael West

my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
« on: August 08, 2023, 04:22:30 pm »

francois

Re: my bes.. and possibly.. only decent Blur
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 03:52:26 am »

The orange makes is fiery!
Francois

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 12:00:54 pm »

I like the colors and I am impressed that you could get both the subject and background blur. If I had an objective, I would be looking to extend the blur on the motorcycle/rider. Just a thought. In other words, I am not sure the blur of the background to the ROF adds anything. Just 2 cents.

Michael West

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2023, 12:17:19 pm »

I like the colors and I am impressed that you could get both the subject and background blur. If I had an objective, I would be looking to extend the blur on the motorcycle/rider. Just a thought. In other words, I am not sure the blur of the background to the ROF adds anything. Just 2 cents.

Im not certain that the blur was even intentional. the image is at least fifteen years old, and was capture as I was having ny first cup of coffee ...on my front deck... which overlooked the scene

Michael West

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 12:21:14 pm »

The orange makes is fiery!

it is without doubt one of the more intriguing blurs ive seen..but as I just  posted. I dot think it was intentional, I thought perhaps I had been experimenting with a notion blur in photoshop but that wouldn't account for the repeated striping on the pavement. or the clearly different more subdued blur of the yellow "lawn" across the street...
Pages: [1]   Go Up