Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this the beginning of the end...?  (Read 3670 times)

spassig

Re: Is this the beginning of the end...?
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2023, 02:24:03 pm »

Hi Jochen.

C1 21 is functioning just fine with my M1 MBP and M2 Pro Mini both on MacOS 13.3 and have had no issues using sessions and tethered capture. 

Is there something specific you would like to know?

Hey gazwas
Thanks for feedback.
I don't have any specific questions so far. Just wanted a confirmation that CO21 probably works with macOS 13.

Jochen

Manoli

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2023, 06:30:46 am »

Q: I have a license for Capture One 22 or older. What are my options?

A: If you are happy on your current version of Capture One Pro, great! If you want the latest version of Capture One Pro after February 14, 2023, you will need to purchase a new software license.

If you are considering moving to Capture One Pro 23, our upgrade pricing (33% off the full price) is open to you until February 13, 2023.

Excellent way to stuff your customer base and generate more goodwill. Barely 2 months after the 'generous' upgrade offer, today (for a limited period) a new licence is 50% off - that's for a new licence NOT an upgrade ...

« Last Edit: April 28, 2023, 06:57:00 am by Manoli »

Rhossydd

• http://www.paulholman.com
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2023, 07:00:33 am »

Excellent way to stuff your customer base and generate more goodwill. Barely 2 months after the 'generous' upgrade offer, today (for a limited period) a new licence is 50% off - that's for a new licence NOT an upgrade ...
Meanwhile Adobe's Photography Plan is still only £9.95pcm, even less if you buy an annual option in the sales. Lightroom just gets better and better, plus a full version of Photoshop is included.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up