Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sold: Profoto Pro-B flash heads, Pro 7-b packs, Profoto accessories  (Read 570 times)

The View

3x Profoto Pro-b flash head, purchased new at B and H,
like new condition... $ 650.00 each

1 Profoto Pro 7-b Powerpack with 2 regular lead batteries + original Profoto charger,
very good and clean condition... $ 350.00

1 Profoto Pro 7-b Powerpack with 1 Lithium battery + original Profoto charger,
very good and clean condition... $ 450.00

Profoto lamp extension cable, excellent condition, used only a couple of times
(price new incl tax 465.00)... $ 250.00

PROFOTO 7: GRID REFLECTOR
standard reflector for Profoto flash heads
condition: like new,
2 available
SELLING for.........................................................90.00 $ each.
price new = 180.00$

Speedotron 4 grids for Profoto grid reflector, like new, 10,20,30,40 degrees
like new condition price new 165.00
Selling for..............................................................90.00 $

If you intend to shoot flash with beauty dishes and soft boxes, this is the best option. Many go for the expensive battery powered units that cost 2000$ per head but do not work well because their light bulbs are recessed and can only shoot forward. You cannot use any of those battery powered units to shoot with softboxes or beauty dishes.
The Pro-b flashhead has a design that protrudes out of the body of the flash head (and has a protective glass around it) and fires in 180 degrees, filling a beauty dish and a softbox completely and giving the best light.

I will give you a purchase contract so you can deduct it from your taxes.

Items available in Los Angeles.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 06:49:31 pm by The View »
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.

The View

Re: Sold: Profoto Pro-B flash heads, Pro 7-b packs, Profoto accessories
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2023, 06:50:52 pm »

All items have sold.

I still have two beauty dishes, a Mola Euro and a Mola Demi, a background stand, a Sennheiser ME 66 Microphone and  Zoom H3n Professional Sound recorder for sale.
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.
Pages: [1]   Go Up