Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RELEASED TODAY: Topaz Photo AI (launch special, save $40)  (Read 155 times)

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
RELEASED TODAY: Topaz Photo AI (launch special, save $40)
« on: September 15, 2022, 07:05:40 pm »

As I described in a previous post, Photo AI integrates the functionality of the Topaz Image Quality Bundle (DeNoise, Sharpen, and Gigapixel) into a single app with the aim of providing "autopilot for image quality".

This approach saves you the effort needed to treat your image in those 3 separate apps, one after the other.

As part of their launch special, Topaz is offering a $40 discount through 10/7 using coupon GETPHOTOAI.

Here are some examples of non-DLSR images as well as vintage image scans being treated in Photo AI, with emphasis on upscaling (which was my favorite feature in Gigapixel). I am especially excited about the Face Recovery feature, as I have a ton of old family photos on hand.
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog

plugsnpixels

• http://www.plugsandpixels.com
Re: RELEASED TODAY: Topaz Photo AI (launch special, save $40)
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 06:59:17 pm »

Latest Photo AI news:

v1.0.1
Released September 22, 2022

Changes since 1.0.0:

Implemented face selection/deselection
Implemented free trials
Updated various camera profiles to have proper exposure baselines, including logic for determining camera make/model, and adding several new cameras
The windows installer now checks for AVX2 support before installing
Removed padding around the app icon on Windows
Filters are now hidden when refining subject or selecting faces, and the save button is disabled
Fixed “COne” folder being created on computers with multiple hard drives and don’t have Capture One installed
Fixed some images having incorrect cropping
Fixed Mac Capture One plugin not working on files with spaces in them
Fixed auto-upscaling showing check when using plugin mode that doesn’t support resizing
Partial fix for crash on some monitors with custom colorspaces
Partial fix for window being larger than the current monitor’s display

Going forward we’d like to share a bit about what major feedback the team is actively working on addressing, to give an idea on what you can expect in the coming weeks. There are no promises these will be completed and ready by any specific release, only that they’re in the pipeline. Here’s the current list:

Subject refinement is not precise enough
Autopilot takes too long looking for subjects or faces, particularly in cases where the user knows there aren’t any
Digital imaging blog, software discounts:
www.plugsandpixels.com/blog
Pages: [1]   Go Up