Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS:Leica M10 Monochrome, 3 batteries, RRS, Price, $6,200.00  (Read 1189 times)

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
FS:Leica M10 Monochrome, 3 batteries, RRS, Price, $6,200.00
« on: September 09, 2022, 06:41:26 pm »

Now on eBay.

(Last 2020 Clyde asked me to help him sell his Leica and I posted it.  He then "chickened out" and I cancelled the posting.  This week he asked me to finally sell it for him and I now have it here in NC.  It is for sale this time.  He has not used it as he has too may others that are easier for him to handle - now 80 years old!)

My buddy Clyde Butcher is selling off some of his "Toys".  Frankly he needs to!

He purchased it from B&H as new, Leica M10 M Monochrome camera
He has taken out just 6 times to "play with" and I expect it has less than 2,000 clicks on it.

Now he is moving on to another toy and a great buy for someone looking for a mint condition unit.

Clyde removed the bottom panel and installed the RRS L-Bracket for it which is an improvement over the Leica design, and as is usual he can't find the original bottom panel. He had no use for it once he put on the RRS bracket ($250). (9-9-2022 he thinks he knows where it is at but that is not guaranteed, so assume no bottom panel o/t RRS.)

Also has the Visoflex Viewfinder included ($235) and two extra spare batteries for a total of 3.
Leica charger of course.  Includes 3 Fotodiox lens adapters:  L/R-L/M, NIK-L/M and EOS-L/M

$6,200.00 for all described above, NO LENS.  Included 3rd day air UPS.  Can purchase on credit card if you wish through his gallery in Venice, FL or cash, etc.  Or you can check it out here in Chapel Hill, NC where I have it now to sell.

Just send me an email if you are serious and I'll send you jpegs of all gear.  Hassle to cut GFX images down to size that LL will take.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:03:13 am by Lust4Life »

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Re: FS: Leica M10 Monochrome with 3 batteries, RRS, etc
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2022, 11:49:25 am »

(Last 2020 Clyde asked me to help him sell his Leica and I posted it.  He then "chickened out" and I cancelled the posting.  This week he asked me to finally sell it for him and I now have it here in NC.  It is for sale this time.  He has not used it as he has too may others that are easier for him to handle - not 80 years old!)

My buddy Clyde Butcher is selling off some of his "Toys".  Frankly he needs to!

He purchased it from B&H as new, Leica M10 M Monochrome camera
He has taken out just 6 times to "play with" and I expect it has less than 2,000 clicks on it.

Now he is moving on to another toy and a great buy for someone looking for a mint condition unit.

Clyde removed the bottom panel and installed the RRS L-Bracket for it which is an improvement over the Leica design, and as is usual he can't find the original bottom panel. He had no use for it once he put on the RRS bracket ($250). (9-9-2022 he thinks he knows where it is at but that is not guaranteed, so assume no bottom panel o/t RRS.

Also has the Visoflex Viewfinder included ($235) and two extra spare batteries for a total of 3.
Leica charger of course.  Also 3 Fotodiox adapters that I'll list which they are as I get a moment over the weekend.

Price:  $7,500.00 for all described above.  Included 3rd day air UPS.  Can purchase on credit card if you wish through his gallery in Venice, FL or cash, etc.  Or you can check it out here in Chapel Hill, NC where I have it now to sell.

I assume no lens?

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2022, 02:03:21 pm »

Peter!
LOL, your "wild guess" was correct, NO lens.

I'll add that to the post, thanks.

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2022, 11:26:00 am »

OK, Price dropped to $6995.00/OBO for all that is listed in my posting for Clyde.

Jack

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2022, 10:13:06 am »

Price drop to $6750.00/OBO

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
Re: FS: Leica M10 Monochrome, 3 batteries, RRS, adapters; Price reduced, again!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 11:30:19 am »

Reduced price to $6500.00/OBO on 9-29-2022.

It is in as new condition folks!

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

10-22-2022Reduced this evening to $5,750.00 cash to Clyde in his Venice FL Studio.

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
Re: FS:Leica M10 Monochrome, 3 batteries, RRS, Final Price reduction $5550!
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2022, 06:42:52 am »

Final price reduction to $5,550.00.
Going on eBay.

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
Re: FS:Leica M10 Monochrome, 3 batteries, RRS, Price, $6,200.00
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2022, 08:19:50 pm »

11-12-2022 PM
Sale Pending - should settle on Monday.
Will advise if it does not conclude.
Pages: [1]   Go Up