Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Profoto Pro-B2 1200ws Pack, 2 Heads, Extension, 2 Bats, etc., US$2150  (Read 470 times)

Conner999

For sale is a very clean Profoto Pro-B2 1200ws pack kit. 

No longer made, the Pro-B2 is NOT to be confused with the more recent and smaller 250ws B2.  It is identical to the Pro-B3 pack with the only difference being the Pro-B2 came with SLA batteries vs LiO from the factory and (this copy) has no built-in radio receiver.

Pack works perfectly, no issues with only minor cosmetic signs of use.  Has been modified by Profoto to run from LiO batteries if desired, but is currently run off lead-acid units.  Heads are in great shape with good tubes and intact domes.

This is a pro-level 1200ws battery-powered back and one of the few packs capable of short flash durations across its entire power range. It can also be used while charging.

I won't go into all the tech details as if you're looking at this ad you likely know what you're looking at.

Kit includes:
------
1 x Pro-B2 pack
2 x Pro-B heads
1 x Pro extension cable
2 x Lead acid batteries (one OEM, one re-celled aftermarket) in casings - see Note below
2 x 2A chargers
1 x sync cable for radio trigger.

Price is US$2150, ideally payable in CDN equivalent. Payment by PP (add 3%) or EMT. Shipping available at cost based on online estimate, but those 2 lead-acid batteries will exact a penalty.

NOTE: While I am limiting to Canada due to shipping costs from said batteries, I would be willing to ship to Can/US with just the empty battery casings, to save costs and allow the buyer to acquire their own aftermarket batteries (SLA or LiO) to install inside them (a 15 minute job). Non-Profoto SLA batteries that fit are cheap as chips.

Pics to follow
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 07:30:21 am by Conner999 »

Conner999

bump for a great pack system
Pages: [1]   Go Up