Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Murphy, NC  (Read 432 times)

Todd Suttles

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 681
  • Hi, amateur learning my way...
    • Todd Suttles
Murphy, NC
« on: June 10, 2022, 08:56:52 am »

Does this generate any curiosity? Interest? Questions?

Thanks for your objective responses if you comment  -/t
Logged
One Day At A Time

degrub

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 2553
Re: Murphy, NC
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 09:43:59 am »

cute wabi sabi
Logged

Slobodan Blagojevic

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18208
  • When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
Re: Murphy, NC
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 11:08:33 am »

Nope  :)

Todd Suttles

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 681
  • Hi, amateur learning my way...
    • Todd Suttles
Re: Murphy, NC
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 11:40:28 am »

Slobodan,
Thank you for your C&C. Exactly what I wanted to know. This is a "maybe" within a collection I am assembling and I need help seeing it without my projected meanings.  Thanks for your consideration and time. -/t
Logged
One Day At A Time

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Murphy, NC
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 05:35:44 pm »

I rather like it. I'd be tempted to call it something like "Hey! I think you lost your passenger!"
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

John R

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5248
Re: Murphy, NC
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2022, 05:49:26 pm »

The problem as I see it, the image is quite busy. If the top left element was more to left and not blocking or superimposed on the other parts of the scene, then it would be more effective. Another alternative that may or may not work, would be to make the background even more out of focus so that the elements don't interfere with each other in such a brash way.

JR
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up