Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Summer greens  (Read 452 times)

MattBurt

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4132
  • Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
Summer greens
« on: June 09, 2022, 01:49:09 pm »

Logged
-MattB

John R

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5248
Re: Summer greens
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 12:29:48 am »

Despite the wonderful light, it is murky and mysterious. I feel as if a crocodile is about to appear.

JR
Logged

Eric Myrvaagnes

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22813
  • http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
Re: Summer greens
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 12:31:22 am »

I like this one a lot.
Logged
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Bob_B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3747
  • It's all about light
    • Robert Belas Photography
Re: Summer greens
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2022, 07:05:27 am »

I agree with John R. The submerged vegetation adds to the mystery in a very good way.
Logged
Robert Belas Photography
www.belasphoto.com

MattBurt

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 4132
  • Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
Re: Summer greens
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2022, 11:58:03 am »

Despite the wonderful light, it is murky and mysterious. I feel as if a crocodile is about to appear.

JR
I like this one a lot.
I agree with John R. The submerged vegetation adds to the mystery in a very good way.

Thanks! I was looking for a cleaner shot of the grass poking through but this pond is a pretty murky and shallow one so I just had to embrace the underwater vegetation.
Logged
-MattB
Pages: [1]   Go Up